hadorhuorn

Identify a camera

Hi,

I'm not quite familliar with cctv cameras. I happen to own the device shown on the picture.

It's labelled 'CA-H35A/C'

The only connection it seems to have are 3 cables : +12V - v/o - GND

I have done some researches on the net but didn't find anything useful (the device is quite old in fact)

Can anyone help identify what it is exactly and how I could use it ?

Thanks for your help !

IMAG0222.thumb.jpg.d014f3625188d68f2518928cd9d49dc1.jpg

IMAG0223.thumb.jpg.5f6eabdebcf99b983f1e1a2312781ab6.jpg

Agreed, just looks like a simple board camera with some IR... or possibly white-light LEDs, I've seen them in an arrangement like that in a video-intercom door station.

In any case, should be easy enough to hook up: the video and power share a common ground. Connect a 12VDC adapter or power source to the +12V and GND wires, and an output of some kind (RCA or BNC connector) to the V/O and GND wires - center pin on the connector goes to V/O.

I recently installed my board camera and used cat5 cable. At the camera end I attached a pitail balu

after removing the BNC plug and opening up the mini coax on the pigtail. Works great and there isn't a flicker

on screen in fact I would go as far as to say it's gives the best picture so far.

Why not ask and see if anyone on here has a faulty PIR unit they would be willing to let you have to house the camera in?

Good luck, let everyone know what happens won't yo?