alienden

Looking to buy Messoa NCB855

Hi, Well Looked around the forum and almost everyone is saying that Messoa is superior to Vivotek in 300-550 $ range for outdoor fixed camera. I was wondering where can I buy Messoa NCB855 in NA?

securitybestbuy has them [edit by mod-store link removed]

Bought a couple of cameras from them good experience overall.

Thanks for the link, but on securitybestbuy it says that "lens is not included with that camera", is it pricy to buy a good lens and shouldn't at least the cheap one be included with a camera usually.

For a 5mp camera the price is pretty good even without the lens.

The 2 arecont av3135's I boughtdidn't come with lenses either and they about $100 bucks more than the Messoa's..

As for the Vivotek's I own a couple of them ip7361,ip8332's,ip8161's pretty decent camera's I might add.

Hi, Well Looked around the forum and almost everyone is saying that Messoa is superior to Vivotek in 300-550 $ range for outdoor fixed camera. I was wondering where can I buy Messoa NCB855 in NA?

Where are you seeing this.

For a 5mp camera the price is pretty good even without the lens.

The 2 arecont av3135's I boughtdidn't come with lenses either and they about $100 bucks more than the Messoa's..

As for the Vivotek's I own a couple of them ip7361,ip8332's,ip8161's pretty decent camera's I might add.

Do you happen to have any samples for your IP8161? I'm thinking of installing one but wasn't sure how well it worked.