dspevack

I need to see the details of a Black man's face at night.

I've seen those before. I almost ordered one because of the noisy teenage drug dealers across the street. Problem is they cost a fortune and I couldn't find any that were made for the states, or an easy way to test them out and return it if I'm not satisified.

I looked at them breifly .. but doubt they would work at least round here.

When the youths have 5000 watt sound systems blasting from their cars pretty much with non stop bass .. doubt there is much this thing could do. Though guess it could work around normal youths, not the real thugs though who when they hear this and start to feel threatened probably just ga take out their guns and start shooting indiscriminately all over the place..

I've seen those before. I almost ordered one because of the noisy teenage drug dealers across the street. Problem is they cost a fortune and I couldn't find any that were made for the states, or an easy way to test them out and return it if I'm not satisified.

I looked at them breifly .. but doubt they would work at least round here.

When the youths have 5000 watt sound systems blasting from their cars pretty much with non stop bass .. not much this thing could do. Though guess it could work around normal youths, not the real thugs.

They seem to work quite well.

They produce a high pitched constant whine sound above the threshold of hearing for us older types. I cannot confirm this as neither me nor the clients can hear it!

The classical music units are used by our Underground (subway) in areas like ticket halls where they have problems with youths gathering. Seems they do not like classical music either.

I do not know if there is a distributor in the US but certainly worth considering. We suggest that they are linked to a monitored DVR so they can be controlled manually.

Ilkie

The classical music units are used by our Underground (subway) in areas like ticket halls where they have problems with youths gathering. Seems they do not like classical music either.

Now that I could see working, in fact even rock music would work around these parts, long as its not reggae, rap, r&b or gospel. Though I wouldnt want to be around them when it starts to make them mad. Im not a fan of classical music either though so I would probably roll out as well

All you need to make your own 'mosquito' is a couple smallish speakers, a cd player & some sort of stereo for the speakers. Download some tones off the internet with frequencies between 10000 & 20000 Hz. 17000 is really annoying, choose the one you think is worst. Burn to a cd. Maybe open them up in audacity and edit a few together for maximum annoyance. Set it on repeat and crank up the volume!!!

Also, probably want to use some tweeters, they will work best at the real high frequency.