18pcs

GE Kalatel DVR and PTZ help

Hello everyone. I have been absent from this helpful forum for quite some time and my best wishes to everyone.

Further I need to install a GE Kalatel Cyberdome PTZ 18x DayNight+Controller 405 into my existing system consisting of a Kalatel DVRME Triplex. I have searched everywhere but cannot find installation instructions anywhere as these models are probably old and outdated.

Would be obliged if someone could help me in this matter, I am sure you would have some pdf files somewhere on the computer which could help me.

My main query is the programming of the PTZ. I have mounted it on a flat wall and not on a corner wall as I needed to capture clients car regn numbers as well as faces of customers as the walk into the main office door. So the camera has a 180deg field to monitor. Will it be able to do this on its own, without my steering , through motion detection programming or is it expecting too much. A stupid question but what has been Secondly in playback mode what would I be able to see, would I be able to see just what the lens sees or more ? Would I be able to zoom etc ?

All help will be highly appreciated.