Sign in to follow this  
kamulee6

login Problem

Guys,

this problem been long time i can't solve also the CCTV installer keep making excuse claiming that my router have problem to login. "Login fail: Can't connect to EDR server, please contact with your Network Admin for assistance."

i register in dyndns.com to get a user name.

i setup the router vitrual server 192.168.1.200, port 81 and 9000. (as previous the installer set many port)

when i check in open port website port 81 is open but 9000 is not, i using everfocus brand machine. is that only 1 port - port 81 require?

in the router there have a port triggering setup, is that i need to setup port 81 into it?

can anyone advice me? please.

Enter IP address (192.168.1.200) DMZ in your router. Then try to connect to dyndns domain. See what the results are.

Enter IP address (192.168.1.200) DMZ in your router. Then try to connect to dyndns domain. See what the results are.

Jimmy,

thanks for the advice. I saw in my router there have DMZ host and i follow your advice to enter 192.168.1.200. will test again later. thanks.

Update: Reboot the router, update the ip address in dyndns account. Just tried to login to xxxxxx.dyndns.org:81 but still having same message.

in DDNS i have put http://xxxxxx.dyndns.org:81, user and password will be same as EDR.

what will be the problem?

are you able to see the DVR on the local network?

if so you can use www.canyouseeme.org to verify that the ports are opened and forwarding to the DVR properly

i hope this helps-

steve