SupaScan

Is it safe to buy Overseas

I am in Australia and followed a link on a recent post to the TURBOCCTV site in California. They appear to have excellent pricing on the GeoVision range. Would the product bought in the US and shipped to Australia be the same thing I would purchase in Australia, ie same cables or cards and software? I know we use PAL and U.S. uses NTSC.

The price is roughly half of what I can find in Australia and it means I can afford a 120FPS card as opposed to a 60FPS here.

It just looks too good.

TIA

Dunk

you will have to pay shipping, and what about customs import taxes?

Also, what about support, you would have to ship it back to the US then wait for them to ship you another, if it goes bad, its electronic so it can go bad at anytime.

I always buy local unless its really a huge difference in price, as far as most other things go anyway. I pay $1000 for a computer here, for example, but I can get the same in the US for $399. But then if something goes bad, I have to ship it back, wait for them plus pay shipping and customs tax again.

Customs and taxes put the price up hugely, you will have to pay that to get it into the country. I can sell you Geo cheaply and yes it is the same no matter where you get it.. please Personal message me the price you got from the US and the prices you have seen so far and I will try to help you out, we do not usually sell to end users but if you belong to this forum I can help you out!