rory

Anyone else using Dahua's DSS Software?

@Brandon you are talking more about the online Hong Kong stores and a few other online stores that sell unbranded stuff that just says sony or sharp or DVR on it , but most online stores these days are full blown distributors and carry lines from all the major brands, and at the same time they tend to have a no name brand for the cheaper market which they will put their name on. Its alot different now than it was a few years ago, there is a much better selection to choose from in that regard. Take a look at some of the forum's partners for example. Many here also use stores like 123, A1, etc. 123 has some of the best pricing on CNB for example, and they have 2 brick and mortar retail stores AND have special pricing for dealers, as many others do.

@Sean yes man DSS rocks, I wish I had some use for it other than just testing it to pass the time

They released a new version,

2.10, 27/05/11

Will have the files on mediafire by morning, its much larger.. 595MB

Split into 6x95mb files. uploading now.

I wont get to test it probably until sometime this week though.

all uploaded ... site was down for a day though as I accidentally deleted a folder with the main site files ... whoops .. thankfully my hosting company keeps more recent backups than I do

Anyone get a chance to test the 2.10 DSS before I do please let us know how it is.

Wont be until the weekend now before I get a chance.