Sign in to follow this  
alinpion

Problem using IP cameras, DVR and DynaRemote !!!!

Hello!

At the company where I worked I'm in charge also with video surveillance system. We use 6 fixed IP cameras, the recordings are stored on a 2GB DVR and I use Internet Explorer with DynaRemote software to see live and recorded images.

When I started to use this video surveillance program all was fine but now after three weeks I have to open 5 ore more Internet Explorer windows just to see live images (if I open just one I can't see anything). After opening 5 ore more IE i can see (in frames) live images but the recordings still are not working.

What do you think is the problem???

Do you think that someone had limit the transfer rate for my IP from DVR settings ? Or is this even possible ??

Hello!

At the company where I worked I'm in charge also with video surveillance system. We use 6 fixed IP cameras, the recordings are stored on a 2GB DVR and I use Internet Explorer with DynaRemote software to see live and recorded images.

When I started to use this video surveillance program all was fine but now after three weeks I have to open 5 ore more Internet Explorer windows just to see live images (if I open just one I can't see anything). After opening 5 ore more IE i can see (in frames) live images but the recordings still are not working.

What do you think is the problem???

Do you think that someone had limit the transfer rate for my IP from DVR settings ? Or is this even possible ??

What version of ie are you using?

Is not a problem of internet explorer because a few days ago I was using wp sp 2 and now I'm using Windows 7 and the problem was the same in both cases .

Can someone limit my data transfer with the DRV through router or directly through DVR ???

Here is the general schematic of a DynaRemote IP surveillance system :

http://www.dynacolor.com.hk/english/ProductDetail5f74.html?product_id=43