Sign in to follow this  
Bmonaweck02

Integral Technologies DVR's??? Good, Bad, What?

I am looking for a 16 channel DVR and I came across Integral Technologies in Indianapolis, Indiana , and they have a 16 Channel DVR on Ebay for $450 (including shipping). It is a DVXi 16 Channel DVR

http://cgi.ebay.com/Integral-Technologies-DVXi-16-Channel-Surveillance-DVR-/200613421888?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb57de340

Has anyone had experience with that company and their products. If so, please tell me what you think and if it is worth getting something like that.

In my school district I have over 20 Integral Dvr's. From 16 channel - 32 channel.

Back in the day they were awesome. Over the years and after being bought out by Pelco the product has diminished and the tech support is worse. My school district has moved in a different direction now and I can't give you much info on how they are today. The oldest DVR I have is about 6 years old to the youngest about 4. They do real good for about three years. After that the first thing that happens is it will quit recording and you have to rebuild the DVR then after that just tons of glitchy errors. Never seem to function properly again.

For that price not to bad but I would make sure to get the software with it.