Hi not sure what model or make th rf-mod was/is i'll be down that way tomorrow will hv a look, am located in the uk buy some stuff of qvis and cctv direct think thats whrr i bought the rf,

can you get a hdmi splitter or what do u mean cctv splitter amp ? do u make your own hdmi ends chief?

and i didn't try tuning the TV in through analogue cause when i plugged my rf-mod in through it, the digital signal/reception disappeared on the tv

having the same problems trying to input my xvision nvr to my labgear hdu681 have sky being passed on uhf channel 37

purchased a labgear rf111 modulator, then associated cables nvr has hdmi and vga outputs checked vga output to monitor picture clear when I attach vga convertor then vga to scart to attach to rf modulator nothing checked rf modulator to tv signal not bril but still a signal. when I attach all together and plug into the tv rubbish picture 5 to 6 pictures over layered green bluey screen totally miniaturized have pulled out what remains of my hair I struggle due to my disability poor memory I have post polio and ME. all I wanted to do was plug nvr box to see on other TV's in house, not control them I know I can't

so cheap simple system if someone can design one they will make a mint possibly one box does all!