SecurityGeeks

Took care of my lighting situation

Yes, today I did the task of removing and relocating a new flood fixture (2) 120w lamps... i was going to add another but I think I could cause an accident.... what do you think? check the video

LMFAO

this video does not include my 60w standard at my front door.

yes i still have crap cams updating soon.

Cool

So when are you going to cut the coconut tree and bush down? They're blocking our view

today. i was going to do it yesterday, but i got wiped from the sun. lol

if it wasnt for so many cats I would have trip sensors all around my house lol.

Just a general comment: someone around here had one of those motions that was always tripped by people walking by (in a shared space as opposed to on their property only). Eventually someone "removed" it for them.

Just a general comment: someone around here had one of those motions that was always tripped by people walking by (in a shared space as opposed to on their property only). Eventually someone "removed" it for them.

well i went to my neighbors today and asked them all if it bothered them. they were happy with it actually. the neighbor to the right of me has no lights in front.... well i lit it up for them. My yard is fenced and the light is right in front of my bedroom. so if someone wants to remove it, ill remove their head.