nDAlk90

Good Hidden Cameras

i was going to use one of those cameras in my front door but cba'd drilling the holes for cable.

There is a version of the door viewer camera that has the DVR built into the camera which sits at the back of the door.

Being battery powered = no wires.

Ilkie

i was going to use one of those cameras in my front door but cba'd drilling the holes for cable.

There is a version of the door viewer camera that has the DVR built into the camera which sits at the back of the door.

Being battery powered = no wires.

Ilkie

i dont really like standalone stuff and as it was going to connect to the main dvr it would not be good for me.

i just settled for a camera at the top of the porch type thing and a camera looking at the gate.

I actually just installed an analog smoke detector camera in an office (jurisdictional/industry regulations allow for this kind of thing, I assure you). For as cheaply made as it is, it definitely has a great image quality. The only thing I wish it had was a blinking LED on it like every real detector on the market does.

I actually just installed an analog smoke detector camera in an office (jurisdictional/industry regulations allow for this kind of thing, I assure you). For as cheaply made as it is, it definitely has a great image quality. The only thing I wish it had was a blinking LED on it like every real detector on the market does.

nope, not all detectors have blinking LEDs at all.

it would not be hard to add one if you wanted one though.