kathiny

Six steps help you figure out the wireless problem in IP Cam

How to set up wireless access for IP network camera? It is a quite a common problem for ip camera user. Today i take Loftek CXS 3200 as a example to help you find out the problem quickly.

Make sure wireless ip network camera setting is ok , camera setting should match your router settings parameters(PS: wireless SSID and Encryption)

1-Did you broadcast the SSID of your router?

2-please don't use special characters in wireless key?

3-Disable mac address and ip filter in your router?

4-can you scan your wireless outdoor network ip network camera in the camera's wireless network list? if not, please scan sevral times at this step, the interval between the first scan and the second scan should be longer than 2 minute.

5- As loftek CXS 3200 camera just suport 802.11b/g, so please make sure you use corresponding mode 802.11b/g in your router.Please change the channel to 11(1-11 is ok), but you'd better not use 12 or 13; And ensure you connect the right router.

6-How far from the camera to your router?

Yeah, thing is, people generally come here to learn about *real* surveillance equipment, not consumer-grade toys like these Loftek cams.

Hello, Kathiny.

That is a practical question for those who have an IP camera like you said "Loftek wireless IP camera ".

I can tell a convenient way and you can get the shortcut to be familiar with how to set up wireless access for IP network camera.

Before this, I also post a topic on this forum. I just want to know what is the difference between Loftek CXS 2200 and Foscam 8918. Though I got the answer at last, I am not sure about its acurracy.

Then it occurs to me that I can turn to their anthority website, such as their email on the web, leaving a message, making a telephones call etc...

I strongly introuce this method to you. For you will get the most accurate answer.

Hello, Kathiny.

That is a practical question for those who have an IP camera like you said "Loftek wireless IP camera ".

I can tell a convenient way and you can get the shortcut to be familiar with how to set up wireless access for IP network camera.

Before this, I also post a topic on this forum. I just want to know what is the difference between Loftek CXS 2200 and Foscam 8918. Though I got the answer at last, I am not sure about its acurracy.

Then it occurs to me that I can turn to their anthority website, such as their email on the web, leaving a message, making a telephones call etc...

I strongly introuce this method to you. For you will get the most accurate answer.

Wow, really nice idea. That is best and easiest way.

In fact, I have taken your example to the authority web. And I am so pleased to get the satisfactory answer to a random question about Loftek IP camera from them.

So, your proposed method work very well. Much support to your reply.