Sign in to follow this  
KPC

forum picture gallery

does anyone know of a well stocked gallery showing off installation pictures.

I'm looking for pictures where a dvr is mounted in a dvr lock box, and a wall mounted PSU is beside the lock box, and how the wires are run between the two. Do you leave the wires exposed, do you run them in flexible conduit, etc..

I'm also looking to mount a ptz on the corner of a building. I plan on utilzing a ptz corner mount (bent sheetmetal), and using a outdoor electrical box and threading cable glands into the bottom of the box, and mounting the ptz arm to the box, and the box mounts to the ptz corner bracket.

I noticed that CNB offers a nice waterproof enclosure that has a side hinge which would be nice to have access to the wires inside the box, without needing to unbolt the ptz arm from the box, just to get inside the box. The hinge door allows the ptz arm to swing with the door, off to the side, to access inside the box.

I'm looking for pictures showing off the small details that make or break a clean installation. For instance, mounting a vandal dome on the outside of a brick structure, using clear caulking to go around the dome to seal the dome to the brick, not using a colored caulk allows the clear caulk to blend in and not really be noticed.

Small tips & trick like that, but I would like to see them in a picture gallery rather than reading thru hundreds of threads where people talk about a tip or trick that they use. Seeing it in picture format, where I can just flip thru picture after picture, would really be helpful.