Sign in to follow this  
hooty

PTZ presets

Thanks Tim

Its an Ebay purchase shipped from China. Near as I can tell its made by a company named Aony. The decoder is model CLG-DS05. The only ID on the box camera is a sticker with DEP on it. It is 27X optical zoom.

Based on your info, I assume I have a missmatch between the decoder and the box camera. I believe it is set for Sony. Choices are NORMAL , CNB CNB-M , LG , LG-M , LG-C china , HITRON , SANSUUNG , SONY , HITACHI , LS and SANYO . Which would you sugest?

I needed to know that somthing was not right before I climbed up the 70ft tower in Dec, in Ontario and start playing with dip switches.

The whole point of a preset is to replicate exactly the view you set so zoom is part of that.

I have heard of a PTZ with no presets (pretty naff) but just no zoom on the preset, phew

waht a travesty, I suggest it's faulty and it needs to travel back all the way to China.

Either that or telephone the customer support line, How is your Mandarin Chinese?

Do they even have a phone number for customer service?

Either that or telephone the customer support line, How is your Mandarin Chinese?