Dan106

Multiple Sites - Apollo DVR

Hi guys,

I have stumbled across the forums in my quest to solve this problem I'm having trying to sastify a customer. They have multiple sites equipped with the apollo dvr and now the client would like to be able to display one camera from each of their sites on the multi-monitor computer.

I've tried using IE/Avant to open different windows to do this but after my record of 3 browsers they begin to duplicate the same feed in each of them, which seems to be a problem I've noticed trying the same method with another dvr but that may be settings?

The closest I've came to solving this is using dahua single view but it don't connect to every site for some reason, so I'm wondering if anyone has got any other alternatives for acheiving this abit more easily for the end user?

-Dan

Use PSS Software. It allows you to add as many Apollo DVRs as you want and view all the cameras from multiple sites on one software platform.

Use PSS Software. It allows you to add as many Apollo DVRs as you want and view all the cameras from multiple sites on one software platform.

I know PSS allows you to add all the different sites and view different cameras but I need to display one camera from each on 8 different monitors. I have noticed the extend screen management but there is nothing to send certain feeds to different monitors, maybe it don't work like that.

still needs work, but its the idea that counts

this example, i run 2 instances of the test program, each one grabs a different video window ..

its a little tricky and generally the main PSS will need to be hidden while these are running

That would probably do the job they require, is there a link for that software? I didn't see it on your website but I may have overlooked it!