Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter

For help mapping out your security systems...

So, microsoft has some good views... I couldn't believe how detailed they were on my house in the middle of no where... lol. Pretty much

everywhere is scanned in detail.

Good for people who are on here asking diy questions regarding coverage etc.... Just use "Paint" to paint over the city in the upper left

and you should have any issues posting a pic for reference.

Example... Heres my home with property line in red... 7/10 of an Acre. As you can see, its alot for being downtown a mile from the city square.

Residing in the Historical Society district.

click pic for larger version

179857_1.jpg

go to bing . com and click maps, then enter your address, then scroll all the way in zooming. The hit Birds Eye view,

after that zoom in some more.... then rotate around your house and their all detailed... Also Unclick "Show labels"

I'm using this when I go into my City counsel to get a fence approved for building in my back yard...

Anyway, I thought this might help. I have no issue posting my house... you won't find it... lol If you do.... Ok so what? lol Thousands

drive by every day. Plus I got nothing worth anything inside... which making having CCTV even better

Edited by Guest

BTW this is only useful for certain areas, in my case everything is just a blur with both of them and there is obviously no street view or birds eye view.