eyecu

Recomend

Anybody recomend a good DVR that a my client can put in several different resturaunts. He will want to view his resturaunts from his home.

Pls give more details requirement.

1.) embeded dvr / PC base dvr ?

2.) broadband facilities - fixed ip / dynamic IP?

3.) Budget

Most of the details wont be known until friday. I'm guessing that it will be a 9 or 16 channel DVR,and he wants to able view them from home. I need to present him with a couple of different options on Friday. I know I only gave limited info, just hoping for a couple of suggestions. More than likely I will need 12-13 DVR's.

If he/she (the Client) is serious about this commitment to the well being of his investments, do not economize on the equipment. Go with well known equipment on the DVR’s. GE, Bosch, Sanyo or Panasonic (I might have missed one or 2). Highly recommend Sanyo-won’t break the bank and a good solid unit. I think MetzLyov has some decent prices on these and their warranty is second to none. As far as Cameras, use the same, good solid Cameras. You really have to be there to see exactly what the Client wants monitored to determine the type of Cameras to use.

Budget is the main thing, once you know what that is, then post it over here. Otherwise can range from $500-$5000.