ewert

utp baluns mystery part II

4 ch stand alone, 4 cameras all run on cat5 single power suplly for each camera. One im still having problem with got 2 cat5, Utp for video, stp for power picture is still swimming

Capture11.JPG.cc35ca374c8d146b30987a347ae2ff15.JPG

Edited by Guest

I couldn't even follow that...

"4th can't make it"? What does that mean?

"run 2 cat5, one for power 2nd video" - are you using multiple pairs for video? Baluns should be connected to a single pair ONLY.

"Is it camera? I got same one on another side works fine?" Have you swapped the two cameras to see if the problem moves with the camera or stays on the one connection? Have you tried swapping the two cameras' connections at the DVR to narrow down whether it's that input?

"so now its OK but once in while im getting beauty full bar across screen." - Pictures or a link to a video clip would help... if the problem is intermittent, I'd suspect either faulty equipment, or some outside source of interference.

there are picture

I couldn't even follow that...

"4th can't make it"? What does that mean?

"run 2 cat5, one for power 2nd video" - are you using multiple pairs for video? Baluns should be connected to a single pair ONLY.

"Is it camera? I got same one on another side works fine?" Have you swapped the two cameras to see if the problem moves with the camera or stays on the one connection? Have you tried swapping the two cameras' connections at the DVR to narrow down whether it's that input?

"so now its OK but once in while im getting beauty full bar across screen." - Pictures or a link to a video clip would help... if the problem is intermittent, I'd suspect either faulty equipment, or some outside source of interference.