DataAve

Install Windows XP Unattended

Have you ever wanted a Windows CD that would install Windows by automatically putting in your name, product key, timezone and regional settings? And have it merged with the latest Service Pack to save time? Followed by silently installing all your favourite applications along with DirectX 9.0c, .Net Framework 1.1 and then all the required hotfixes, updated drivers, registry tweaks, and a readily patched UXTheme.dll without any user interaction whatsoever? Then this guide will show you how you can do just that!

http://unattended.msfn.org/

Sounds like fun :-0

Seriously, I wanna find that program that creates an EXE from an image file so yah can reproduce (without having to write the program myself)

used to be able to format, load windows, load all software get it all tweaked etc, then delete the product key from the reg, create the image and EXE, burn to CD and yah got a recovery CD. Each PC user would have to enter a valid key to complete windows set up, but all is ready to go, once they are using the same hardware.

Anyone know the name of that software please, i had it before just cant rememeber the name now its been a few years ..

thanks