rupert720

Any one knows Loftek CXS 2200? and Loftek Brand?

Just now, I just scan the post"differences between Loftek CXS 2200 and Focam 8918". Then I check what they have discussed. I start to be interested in Loftek CXS 2200 and Loftek ,this brand?

I also the same phrases like loftk, lktown and loftek. Who can give me an explanation of their relation or no relation...Thanks.

Just now, I just scan the post"differences between Loftek CXS 2200 and Focam 8918". Then I check what they have discussed. I start to be interested in Loftek CXS 2200 and Loftek ,this brand?

I also the same phrases like loftk, lktown and loftek. Who can give me an explanation of their relation or no relation...Thanks.

Hi, rupert720

I just know something about them.

Loftk seems the original name of the community. Lktown is one of their own online store. Loftek is their self-manufactured brand. So, if you buy something with Loftek logo, I mostly assure they come from Loftek.

Loftek manufactures cameras, nail dryers, thermometers. Basically cheap low end stuff ranging from $5 to $30. In quantity, you can get the Loftek cameras for $30 but my personal opinion is that it's overpriced because there's other companies carrying a very similar product for less and ebay is flooded with similar products from Shenzhen, China.

Just go to Alibaba.com and search for Loftek and you'll see the wide range of products they manufacture and the prices.

Here's a similar product on eBay and it's a genuine WanScam, in my expert opinion, much better than Loftek although clearly more expensive at $38.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-GEN-WIRELESS-WEBCAM-IP-CAMERA-AUDIO-VIDEO-WIFI-CAMERA-OSD-IR-Motion-Detction-/160723377312?pt=PCA_Video_Conferencing_Webcams&hash=item256bdc1ca0