Sign in to follow this  
jjandura

Apollo HD dvr problem with time and overscan HDMI

Hi I recently purchaced a APOLLO HD 16-Channel DVR , aLL SEEMS TO BE FINE EXCEPT 2 THINGS.

1. when I run this to 1 of my tv's I can not see the edges or top bottom of screen with HDMI cable is there a way to adjust it, I seen the option to deflate top/bottom etc but this seems to not do anything.(the other 2 tv's are fine so not A BIG DEAL)

2. after I set the time it seems to be ok , but somewhere along the way it will switch from PM to AM , example , I set the time yesterday and checked it this morning so it went from PM to AM ok, but I just checked it at 7PM and it is reading on the screen as 7AM now . From the manual and settings it seems to take the time fine but I can not figure why it changes , It has now done this at least 4 times to me , is there something to check ? It really screws up finding recordings.

thanks John

Just for anyone interested , I found the answer to the problem I had with time setting. It was that the DVR was set to adjust time in NETWORKS from the NTP server , and this was set to GMT + 8 and since my time zone is GMT -4 it would bounce it ahead 12 hours every 1400 minutes per the settings. What initially had be baffled was that the time seemed to move ahead at random times, but it was 1400 minutes from last time I set it.