bigzee110

Issue with installing drivers

Hi guys,

I recently installed a GV-800 card on a Dell Precision T5400 workstation. The CPU is a 2.33GHZ intel xeon quad core with 4gb ram 80gb hdd for OS and a 1tb seagate HD for storage. I am running XP professional with SP3 and with all updates.

Now when i first installed XP and loaded the drivers for geovision, everything went smoothly and it was working perfectly. When I tried installing a mic, the mic did not work and when I looked in the device manager, the audio drivers for geovision were not installed correctly. I tried installing and reinstalling the drivers but got the same error. I formatted the OS hdd and reinstalled everything and the geovision audio drivers were working fine. Once the computer restarted, had the same issue and it showed there was an error on the geovision audio drivers.

Any advice as to what could be causing the issue? Thanks in advance for the help.

Are you sure it's a "legit" GV card?

Not exactly sure, I took it from my closed store and am trying to install it in my new store. This same card was previously installed in dell optiplex 755 and worked perfectly. I'll try installing it in that computer again and see if it works.