Hi all,

Does anyone knows of a CMS software that supports different vendors. I have 9 pcs korean H.264 DVR which i will like to monitor and playback from a single machine.

Any help shall be appreciated.

Thanks,

Idris

Sadly, Soundy's right. I know of no program that's really good at seeing a bunch of different cameras other than Aimetis and IE. Aimetis is awesome but expensive. IE is free and it works like it.

You can use encoders to convert your cameras to IP cameras and hook everything up to what's called a farm. You can have multiple farms with Aimetis.

We did a job for a college and they use it. They have multiple building and all their cameras funnel back into the campus police department. We can even view them from our office here. Aimetis is the best solution I know of to consolidate your cameras into one program. It is expensive though. But that's what happens with using the best usually.

I just posted this in another post, but I'll post it here again so you can see it. This is a shot of our office building this morning using Aimetis and Vivotek camera.

AIMSS.thumb.JPG.3f4a7927b7b7c6fd7dd6bf4d37939a47.JPG

Just to add to this, OP is asking if there is a CMS software that will allow him to view all his recorders on one interface. I think Soundly was being sarcastic(maybe not) suggesting OP use Internet Explorer as a CMS by having multiple windows open at once.

The manufacturer of your recorder should be able to answer this. I start with the person who sold it to you and go back from there. Sometimes you can find labels on the recorders with contact information.

Otherwise, you can try googling Open Source CCTV CMS Software or something of that nature. Check Sourceforge too.

If they're all the same brand of DVR, there's a good chance the manufacturer's CMS will support multiple units in one window. If they're not, Internet Explorer may be your only hope.

Ironically, there are numerous mobile (iPhone/Android) apps that support a variety of DVRs, NVR and cameras in a single interface, although most of those only allow you to view live streams, not actually interact with the devices.

Hi all,

Does anyone knows of a CMS software that supports different vendors. I have 9 pcs korean H.264 DVR which i will like to monitor and playback from a single machine.

Any help shall be appreciated.

Thanks,

Idris

Well you can start do this CMS your self

you can pm me with : which DVR you use and models ... if you have other detailed info - provide it in pm and maybe i try help you ":)