vadimo

interference on cams once light is reduced

Hi all,

Im having strange intermittent problem with 2 cameras: its in shop, 2 cameras far apart run on cat5 with baluns to DVR.

Once premises lights go off typically after 18.00 - cameras start to show bad interference, during 18.00 - 09.00 hours it will show good pictures again for short time and then by 09.00 its bad again, lights gets switch on just after 09.00am and cameras start to show good pictures. I think the point im making is the pictures goes bad only when light is reduced.

Is there anything i need adjust on cameras? I also suspect problem with baluns?

Any info would be great!

Thanks

Hi all,

Im having strange intermittent problem with 2 cameras: its in shop, 2 cameras far apart run on cat5 with baluns to DVR.

Once premises lights go off typically after 18.00 - cameras start to show bad interference, during 18.00 - 09.00 hours it will show good pictures again for short time and then by 09.00 its bad again, lights gets switch on just after 09.00am and cameras start to show good pictures. I think the point im making is the pictures goes bad only when light is reduced.

Is there anything i need adjust on cameras? I also suspect problem with baluns?

Sounds like CNB cameras but since you never mentioned which camera models one can only guess.

Any info would be great!

Thanks