Sign in to follow this  
usmanmunir

NO Video on PTZ Camera

Dear Friends,

I have installed a Vicon Camera the video was coming fine. Then i change some DIP switch to make is Serial Connection with RS422 Support and i am using Pelco D to communicate with it. But when i reinstalled the camera. I see the movement in camera but no video on my PC. The Camera is connected through NVTs to Encoder. I also Noticed that Camera lens is moving around 360 degree as it move when it starts after 2 mins time. Can any body help me in this please

hi friend,

i have same problem last week where 2 espirit pelco camera connected to 2 pelco net was taken out and i connect it to CNB DVR. the configuration is Pelco D and i use RS425 2 wire. i changed one camera to address 2 as both were configured on address 1 before. when i move the PTZ suddenly the video comes black and i noticed that when i move the PTZ 1 PTZ 2 is also moving. I read the manual and the correct settings is Pelco P i change both the configuration on the DVR and the video comes back. one suggestion i can say is to read the manual of the camera maybe you have some wrong settings that is why the video was lost.