Joe Shmoe

which DVR to watch on IPad

Hi, I'm still trying to decide which 4ch DVR to get. I'm going to want to view the 4 cameras realtime on my iPad in addition to recording continuously etc. Will any DVR do this better, more easily, and better resolution than another?

Any help on choosing would be great.

Also, a lot of sellers offer to set it up for you as a one-off cost. Is this worth doing or is it easy to do yourself?

Joe.

I have personally used the brand IC Realtime on my phone and iPad. The resolution is amazing when optimized at its fullest D1 30fps using their newest mobile app. 'ICRSS PRO' you can view live upto 16 cameras and playback upto 16 channels as well. Of course your network connection on the iPad and the upload speed at the DVR site play a very important factor in are you going to get cameras up at the push of a button or will you have to wait while the video loads, usually the loading of 16 channels takes about 30-90 seconds. my ipad can use 4G Verizon network and i can comfortably stream realtime 16 cameras. These are 2 videos I found on youtube displaying the app