linuxglobal

Pelco Spectra III DD53CBW pinout ? (without backbox)

Hi guys,

I recently picked up a pelco dd53CBW that had some physical damage to the base. Machined a new base, got it all assembled to find out that they use some backbox device which of course the seller just happened to forget to mention.

They claim it works which really sucks since i cant turn it out without a backbox.

Does anyone have a pin out for their proprietary plug ? I have a 24VAC adapter from my other cameras, bnc plugs, etc... but ive read that they need some active circuitry in the back box.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I will do my best to help out with pictures of the plug for future reference in case others come across this issue.

2121864214_photo(9).thumb.jpg.271e30851edc2e74412fb2f533ae32b8.jpg

Thanks Hardwired,

I found that link my searches, im just looking for a cheaper alternative to at least see if this camera works. The guy i got it from claimed it worked and it could just be hooked up by the pins, but since that wasnt true it also shows he did not have a back board assembly. If i was to resell this I would never claim it works without a backboard.

Ill look around, a local guy has some spare parts for these. That site is too pricey for just a backboard. Im not a store or anything so for a hobby ill just keep an eye out.

If anyone has any schematics on the powere conversion the backboard does that would help too. Its mainly for testing purposes and to eventually rig this up in my garage vs the low quality static zmodo camera i have have now.

Thanks

C