apkesh

cloud storage for kguard?

does anyone know of a way to store the cctv footage to a remote server or cloud? I have a Kguard security system in place (CA108-H02) and would like to have the recordings be backed up to the internet instead of just the internal drive. I am guessing there are 3rd party tools that could do this, but wanted to check with you first to see if any one had any suggestions?

does anyone know of a way to store the cctv footage to a remote server or cloud? I have a Kguard security system in place (CA108-H02) and would like to have the recordings be backed up to the internet instead of just the internal drive. I am guessing there are 3rd party tools that could do this, but wanted to check with you first to see if any one had any suggestions?

I guess that DVR does not have built-in FTP upload feature? How about call back? I don't know if such software exists, but I now a few DVRs that have that feature built-in... Sorry couldn't be of much help. Let me know if you find such a program because I could use one myself.