Sign in to follow this  
gazz

change mouse sensitivity??

I have a concept pro VXH264-16 dvr, and like most dvr's they expect you to use the mouse to control it,

But just like my swann dvr, i find the mouse extremely sensitive, it's pretty hard to click on small icons... like channel selections when choosing files to burn etc.

There is of course no setting in the dvr that can adjust the sensitivity of the mouse... that i can find,

wondering if there is something like an installers menu where things like this can be adjusted?

the dvr has an RS232 port, but it just says in the manual its 'for factory use only'

any way to use that perhaps to get into the guts of the software and adjust things like that??

i also have a lovely 19 inch 4:3 touch screen monitor i'm using on this dvr, lovely picture, but of course i cant use the touch screen part

this touch screen has a RS232 interface, would be lovely if it could be used with the dvr with a little hacking, but i guess short of finding a new touch screen controller that can output a mouse signal, with no drivers needed, i'm out of luck?