Sign in to follow this  
ipvision

Costco Atlanta, GA

Currently I am adding 2 ICRealtime PTZ cameras to an existing Bosch system. The existing system is a 16ch Bosch DVR, Nitek 16 port passive video, power and data distribution unit, Nitek 32 port powered video hub with built-in surge suppression and video detection, 12 Bosch fixed dome and bullet cams, 2 Bosch PTZ cams, all wired with cat5, RG59 siamese on the short runs.

I was contracted to relocate both of the existing Bosch PTZ cams, and 2 of the existing fixed cams, and add 2 more PTZs. I am running cat5 and 18/2 to each of the PTZ cams I am adding. I will be using the cat5 to transmit video, the 18/2 for control signals, and I will run another 18/2 from the camera to the closest receptacle for power. I am only permitted to work from 4am-10am, I have worked 2 days using a boom lift and I have ran about 500ft of wire with about 250ft left to run until I reach the camera locations. Day 1 the lift the broke down on me 1hr into running the wire. Today was more productive. I will post some pics when I get a chance.