gamerdad09

Looking for an application to view multiple DVRs

The company I work for has a couple mix and match DVR systems that mostly consist of Swann D1 TrueBlue systems. We also have a few no-name generic DVRs from Security Cameras Direct. Everything works fine on these I can connect to them remotely via iPhone or Android app, but we're trying to find a singular pc program that will allow us to have multiple locations saved into it.

Example for my Android tablet I have a program called vMEyeProHD that has a bunch of locations in it and I can switch between them instantly by choosing the location and camera. It also allows multiple cameras to be viewed at once even if they are different sites. It works for both our Swanns and Security Camera Direct DVR's.

I spent the better part of yesterday trying to find an application that would work for us, but it seems like most of what is out there is for ip cameras. Surely there has to be something that will let us view multiple DVR's from a Windows based pc if it can be done from a mobile phone.

The company I work for has a couple mix and match DVR systems that mostly consist of Swann D1 TrueBlue systems. We also have a few no-name generic DVRs from Security Cameras Direct. Everything works fine on these I can connect to them remotely via iPhone or Android app, but we're trying to find a singular pc program that will allow us to have multiple locations saved into it.

Example for my Android tablet I have a program called vMEyeProHD that has a bunch of locations in it and I can switch between them instantly by choosing the location and camera. It also allows multiple cameras to be viewed at once even if they are different sites. It works for both our Swanns and Security Camera Direct DVR's.

I spent the better part of yesterday trying to find an application that would work for us, but it seems like most of what is out there is for ip cameras. Surely there has to be something that will let us view multiple DVR's from a Windows based pc if it can be done from a mobile phone.

Keep looking, I've been seeking something like this for years.

Keep looking, I've been seeking something like this for years.

Anything for Linux since Android is based on Linux? There has got to be something for a desktop out there since there are so many mobile application options.

If you want to be able to mix cameras in from different DVRs I haven't seen anything. If you don't mind picking 1 dvr then another, I have used a few that let you enter all the info to stay logged into multiple dvrs, then when you want to view cameras from that dvr you just pick which dvr you want to access and it's ready. I'll have to look, the one I have 3 different dvrs on is called iVMS 4000 or something like that.