chade014

NEED HELP WITH A SYSTEM..

Hey ppl. this site is cool i have learned alot from it. I am a business owner and wanting to build a system... i already boguht a computer with the right compontents... i am looking for a 8ch dvr i dont want anytihng counterfit etc... i need something good... also i am looking for 7 cameras.... must be night vision, 2 must be able to see at least 30 feet. and the rest anywere from 50-100 feet is fine. any dealers want to sell me a package deal let me know... my AIM name is chade014... noting cheap please. i am willing to spend good money.. all i need are parts and i can do the rest... also i would want at least 3 cameras to have 90' angel the rest 45 is fine... thank you...

where are u located? I can help if you need it. I'm a installer so I won't be in it for the sale, just the fun in helping..........pm'n me.

i have a p4 3.0 512 128mb ati card. intel mother bord and chipset 400 gig harddrive. xp sp2. looking for help from anyone... i can do the installing my self just need the stuff. thanks for all the help this site is cool.

you can go with a Video Insight VJ120 card and it would work out pretty nice. Goto http://www.video-insight.com to learn more. I build and install Video Insight sustems and can pass you a login/password to go view a couple different systems currently online now or you can view the demo at the web site.

Camera's; The best way to go is to buy extreme camera' but your budget may end quick as they are expensive. Middle of the road; I like the IP9100 (bullet, high res, vari, mech filter, & IR ) as it is under $300.00 and provides a decent pic both day and night. I'd also recommend a dome as you can get a decent one for under 1000 that will give you a very nice pic and provide you more coverage/views for your buck.

Low end.......eclipse camera's. HIM-598 is good enough for anyone with 200 and it gives a nice pic.

If want seperate IR and camera I'd go with the DC-793WC-AV-X for around 220 and the IR-60M.