Sign in to follow this  
MistakesWereMade

A little advice could go a long way...

I just bought some used surveillance equipment at a local public auction. Included are 5 cameras: 3 Dome cameras apparently purchased from SuperCircuits (2 model CD14 and 1 model CDC3008), ! Ultrak KC550BCN camera, and 1 Super Circuit PC135C-4G camera. Also included was a monitor, two mounting brackets for the none dome cameras, and a DVR.

My question is in regards to the DVR. It has no brand name on it anywhere and the only marking it has on it says:

DMR-9N

S/N N050604048

Made in Taiwan

when I google search all I get is about rifles.

On the back of the machine I can see that it is a 9 channel DVR with audio in/out, ethernet connection for LAN, ecternal I/O and a place to plug in a power supply.

The front looks standard with the typical Pause, Play, Stop, Record, FF, REW, PIP, Zoom, Menu, etc...

When I plug the power into it, it turns on with a constant steady beep, and all the red loghts on the front remain lit...how can i reset it

I just bought some used surveillance equipment at a local public auction. Included are 5 cameras: 3 Dome cameras apparently purchased from SuperCircuits (2 model CD14 and 1 model CDC3008), ! Ultrak KC550BCN camera, and 1 Super Circuit PC135C-4G camera. Also included was a monitor, two mounting brackets for the none dome cameras, and a DVR.

My question is in regards to the DVR. It has no brand name on it anywhere and the only marking it has on it says:

DMR-9N

S/N N050604048

Made in Taiwan

when I google search all I get is about rifles.

On the back of the machine I can see that it is a 9 channel DVR with audio in/out, ethernet connection for LAN, ecternal I/O and a place to plug in a power supply.

The front looks standard with the typical Pause, Play, Stop, Record, FF, REW, PIP, Zoom, Menu, etc...

When I plug the power into it, it turns on with a constant steady beep, and all the red loghts on the front remain lit...how can i reset it

Hello,

I would need to know what shows up on your monitor. Can you add pictures? The constant beep is most likely caused by video lost or hard drive failure. This is a pretty easy fix, and seeing that you have purchased this used it most likely did not come with it's original user manual and software. This is not a terrible thing as most of the DVR's that come from overseas use a pretty basic and widely used software. So networking to your phone and computer will not be so bad. (Hopefully) As far as my questions to you are, 1. Can you post pictures of the screen you see at start up. 2. Front and back pictures of the DVR. 3. Do you have a remote control for this DVR?

Thank you and look froward to helping you solve this.

George Boyle

Dallas Wholesale CCTV

Also after further investigation. I have found this is a old Super Circuit model based on that they still have DMR item numbers for DVR's . Here is the information. The beeping is common in this model as well, this is a Disk Failure.

DMR-9/16 Specification

Specifications

MODEL DVR-9

Video format NTSC/EIA or PAL/CCIR

Hard disk storage IDE type, UTMA 66 above, 1 removable HDDs supported

Record mode Manual / Alarm / Timer

Camera Input Signal Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC, 9 channels

Camera Loop Back Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC, 9 channels

Main Monitor Output Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC

Call Monitor Output Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC

Motion Detect Area 15 * 12 targets per camera (NTSC)

15 * 14 targets per camera (PAL)

Audio input 4 audio input, (RCA)

Audio output 2 audio output, (RCA)

Motion Detect Sensitivity 256 Levels

Video Loss Detection Yes

Refresh Rate 120 images/sec. for NTSC / 60 images/sec. for PAL

Recording Rate 25 images/sec. for NTSC / 18 images/sec. for PAL

Dwell Time Programmable (1~10 Sec)

Picture in Picture Yes (Movable)

Key Lock Yes

Picture Zoom 2*2 (Movable)

Camera Title 6 letters

Video Adjustable on Channels Color / Contrast / Brightness Adjustable

Alarm Input TTL input, Hi (5V), Low (GND)

Alarm Output COM / N.O. / N.C.

Time Display Format YY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YY, MM/DD/YY, OFF

Power Source AC100~240V ± 10% switching adaptor

Power Consumption <27W

Operation Temperature 10 ~ 40°C

RS-232C / RS-485 (bps) 115200, 57600, 19200, 9600, 4800, 3600, 2400, 1200

Dimension 380 x 270 x 65mm (W x L x H)

Net Weight 5.2 kgs