redout

Mini PTZ suggestions

Hi,

Looking for help finding a Mini PTZ which preferably does tracking of moving objects and with a smoked dome though these are not essential. It will be for outdoor use and must be capable of surface mounting as I want to mount it to the soffit similar to my fixed vandal domes. Suggestions welcome.

Thx

Wanted to ask peoples opinion on this Bosch Mini PTZ. It is quite small which I like but I just have a couple of Qs.

I am leaning toward the tinted bubble version - will that affect picture quality during day/night?

It states 3.49 - 104.02mm lens with 26X Effective Optical Zoom and 10X Digital Zoom - What sort of distance should I be able to see with that? License plate at around 50m?

At the bottom of the PDF it states different model numbers for PAL and NTSC versions. I am having difficulty finding an online dealer in Europe so will it make any difference if I order the NTSC model thru an American store? I presume that the camera will have the same 3 connections (Power, Video and RS485) and still work thru my PAL Sony Bravia in UK?

I noticed that it has no IRs but understand that not all cameras require these to see at night - according to the specs will this do a good picture at night?

Overall is this a good quality mini ptz?

http://www2.boschsecurity.us/advantageline/datasheets/datasheets/VEZ-400_Mini_PTZ_Dome_Datasheet_51_en_2487393419.pdf