Sign in to follow this  
PaulsonLaw

What can scramble a wired DVR from 500'!!!! WTF!

SO!

My question is what device can scramble a DVR harddrive (wired analog system)???

Details of scramble...

Caused several time gaps 4minutes before & after the truck flash.

DVR is on rack in basement, metal siding & roof...

After pulling what was left of the 264 files, I found 2 screen shots of the truck, one normal on that cam & one of the "flash". Both are attached...

I know this is a flash, as this dvr's output records to another dvr 700' away. On this 2nd dvr, (frame by frame) there is no "flash" that knocks out the screen completely, it's HD is just fine, shows just a regular camera flash, from the looks anyways.

Home owner noticed same truck in town 2hours earlier that was Clearly taking a few pictures of her...

Yes they have road cams & what not, but this was the only shot of the flash. The primary dvr WD hard drive got scrambled, and the back-up DVR was fine. WHAT THE HECK CAN DO THIS!?!?!?!?!

Not an EMP wave as only that camera showed this flash, the other primary files are damaged, but not "flash".

I can only imagine a high end camera where the frequency of the flash matched that of the cctv camera?

Thanks In advance!

*** cannot load screen shots as they are 770kb, limit is 25

My only ideas after research is a newer GoPro camera...

The targeting laser on them is powerful enough to see in the daytime.... is there a possibility this hit that one IR cam for that frame, causing a flux of signal which jacked up that part of the HD?

Only thing I can come up with,.....