Sign in to follow this  
cctvmann

catch Bugular! Help!

I have had my car broken into over the last couple of weeks, and just recently had my cars gas tank filled with sugar/water forcing me to buy a new car. Now I am not taking this lightly, and I would like to set-up a camera to catch someone if this happens again.

I live in apartments that will not allow outside mounting, although small indoor mounting can be done. I need this to be wireless, and mainly has to be good quality at night(My car sits clear from my open bedroom window about 40 feet).

I can only spend 200 dollars max! Please give me some advice or anything I am way new and learning on my own yet far.

firstly you only need to post on here once as people will see this thread show when they log on to the site in new posts. secondly 200$ wont buy you a good quality camera plus dvr. mounting inside you wont be able to use ir built into the camera so ewithr no ir and good street lighting will be required or a black white colour camera with low light might work. tbh placing cameras behind windows probably wont give very good results as there will be refelctions from internal lighting. ps ive spent near to 3000 pounds on my system (dedicated micros sprite 2 with built in cd writer plus joystick with ptzs and external cameras on full alarms and even that isnt perfect!!

Making the same question 9 times on 9 different subforums and typing in this huge font will probably make everyone just ignore you.

id have to agree there. maybe the other posts could be removed/deleted