Sign in to follow this  
icallyou604

where to buy parts for dahua cameras?

hi,im looking for parts for my dahua hdb3200c 2mp camera, looking for flat flex cable connecting to the motherboard, also i broke the clip on the camera len ball head, might need to replace the whole len ball head. does anyone know where i can find? nothing on ebay etc.

this is what i wrote to hdsecuritystore.com, they havent reply to my email for week.

Hi, i brought 6 cameras and a nvr from you about 2 months ago. Everything was working fine on all my cameras except one, i had all the cameras set up then left for vacation for 2 month, i just got back last week.

When i returned home from vacation, i found out one of my camera, hdb3200c wasnt working, The POE at the switch was getting power for this problem camera, but the other two green lights were blinking on and off every few sec.

I opened up the hdb3200c, found the the cable connecting the len to the motherboard been mangled up a little bit, the camera was getting picture, but only for the initiate 5secs, or when i had the cable facing the right way, i believe its a cable issue.

I also broke the clip holding the flex cable together at the len ball head, so that will be a problem, if i send it back to you, what kind of warranty would u cover, beside me breaking the clip, it's costly for me to send it back from canada if its not under warranty, thanks