Dweebo

Digital Sprite 2 intermittently stops recording

Greetings!

We have had this DS2 running for about 10 years or so with 9 cameras. It began turning off recording after 2 or so hours. The drives AND fans were getting noisy, so I replaced both (2 drives, 2 fans). I used the recommended HDs. Very quiet now, but still shuts off recording after about 2 to 6 hours. Checked power supply and under load does not seem excessively noisy and meets posted requirements per the PSU label. I have been unable to find anyone with any serious fix methods for this problem. Does anyone here have any experience with this security DVR?

Greetings!

We have had this DS2 running for about 10 years or so with 9 cameras. It began turning off recording after 2 or so hours. The drives AND fans were getting noisy, so I replaced both (2 drives, 2 fans). I used the recommended HDs. Very quiet now, but still shuts off recording after about 2 to 6 hours. Checked power supply and under load does not seem excessively noisy and meets posted requirements per the PSU label. I have been unable to find anyone with any serious fix methods for this problem. Does anyone here have any experience with this security DVR?

have you checked that any schedules havent been made up in the setup menu?