skipper2101

Greeting

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I have never really given any thought to security cameras until recently. For the past couple of weeks now we are having a issue with a neighborhood canine. Day in day out an individual is walking their dog and allowing it to defecate on our property without collecting it for disposable. My wife and I are absolutely going crazy trying to find this "neighbor". This frustration has driven us to stakeouts while parked up the street to no avail. I am certain it is a "neighbor" as I have narrowed down the times to exactly when we our transiting to work(we have opposing work schedules). This ridiculousness has led me here. Over the past few weeks I have been educating myself in regards to CCTV thanks to this forum. In any case I just wanted to say hello.

Good luck. Gotta love inconsiderate neighbours. Depends on your lot size, but just about any outdoor megapixel cam with 3.6mm lens or longer should let you recognize your neighbour and their dog at, say, 50-60ft during the day. 6 or 8mm would probably be better, but odds are pretty good you know them anyway. If not though, the longer lens will definitely help. You won't need to count their pimples- seeing, say, a short fat guy walking a St. Bernard should narrow down your choice of possible neighbours quite a bit.