phico

Dahua IPC-HFW2100 corrupted image

Hello,

I have a Dahua IPC-HFW2100 linked to zoneminder by the ffmpeg stream ..

A some time I get corrupted images from Dahua which trigger motion detection on zoneminder for nothing .. (see below)

Do you have any idea how to avoid this ?

Thanks

dahua.thumb.jpg.b5cf0516ea00828dedce52086cb7825c.jpg

Hello,

I have a Dahua IPC-HFW2100 linked to zoneminder by the ffmpeg stream ..

A some time I get corrupted images from Dahua which trigger motion detection on zoneminder for nothing .. (see below)

Do you have any idea how to avoid this ?

Thanks

Sometimes I noticed this on mine too... Maybe they corrected it in the new firmware (20130313), but the problem is that the new one will not record to FTP.

Thanks .. great to know !

I changed ffmpeg for avconv and I think I get it less often now .. but it is still there.

You can use rstp with a motion detection software like zoneminder instead of ftp

my firmware is 2.100.0001.0.R, build : 2012-10-31

where did you find yours ?

I got it from my reseller (Empire Security) but I don't recommend the new firmware, unless you don't need FTP recording (it's

broken on the new firmware).

Hello,

I do not need FTP but I need a working rtsp stream ... otherwhise this webcam is completely useless for motion detection !!

Do you still have corrupted frames with the new firmware ?

Hello,

I do not need FTP but I need a working rtsp stream ... otherwhise this webcam is completely useless for motion detection !!

Do you still have corrupted frames with the new firmware ?

I didn't notice corrupted frames. With the new firmware, the rtsp stream is ok, but I had to remove the "/cam/realmonitor" part in order for it to work.

Thanks,

I found a workaround .. I setup my motion detection software (zoneminder) to trigger only if at least 2 frames are alarmed frames ..

As those corrupted frame are single the motion detection is not triggered anymore

What is great is that it also solved my bugs (insects) attract by PIR and rain drops problems !!!

Edited by Guest

Thanks,

I found a woraround .. I setup my motion detection software (zoneminder) to trigger only if at least 2 frames are alarmed frames ..

As those corrupted frame are single the motion detection is not triggered anymore

What is great is that it also solved my bugs (insects) attract by PIR and rain drops problems !!!

Great workaround Congratulations!

Grrr ... I still have corrupted frame events because they are not all single frame .. some have up to 8 frames ..

Anybody can help ? I tried VBR instead of CBR but it does not change anything ..

Another picture of the problem bellow (I masked in white neighbour house!)

dahua2.jpg.77c2fc867123fb0a54ec9893d30b9ec3.jpg

You guys consider that it might be a network problem corrupting or losing the packets after they leave the camera?

Hello,

Good news concerning this corrupted frames issue ...

I upgraded to latest firmware yesterday evening (2.210.0000.0.R, build : 2013-03-13)

and I have not getting corrupted frames for one day .. so I think it definitevely solved the issue ...

And in the same time I have no activex problem in web interface anymore ..

I read that new firmware has problem with FTP records but I am not concerned about . So it is ok for me.

Hello,

I upgraded to latest firmware yesterday evening (2.210.0000.0.R, build : 2013-03-13)

and I have not getting corrupted frames for one day .. so I think it definitevely solved the issue ...

I read that new firmware has problem with FTP records but I am not concerned about . So it is ok for me.

Good for you I would like very much to use the new firmware, but as I depend on ftp, I can't... I hope Dahua fixes the FTP issue on the next firmware.

Hello,

-------------------------------------------

Do you know where I can get the new firmware (2.210.0000.0.R, build : 2013-03-13)? I can't seem to find it.

Chris

Hello,

I have the Duahua IPC-HFW2100 and I also have the corrupted screen issue. One caveat is that I am running the firmware mentioned above (2.210.0000.0.R, build : 2013-03-13)

I am running Firefox 22 on a PC.

If I look at the image using the Duahua software the image is fine. I am using the same RTSP url and using FFMPEG