GEprogrammer

Hello from programmer for GE Security (Kalatel, Interlogix)

I was a programmer for the video surveillance company that was in turn Kalatel, Interlogix, and GE Security. It is now owned by United Technologies and using the Interlogix name.

I wrote the built-in software for PTZ cameras, interface units and control equipment. My main focus was the KTD-405 keypad and controller. I wrote most of the original code, added a number of features later and maintained the code (bug fixes etc.) for the 5 years that I was with the company. I have been retired for several years, but still may be able to answer questions about the KTD-405.

Very cool man, I have installed many KTD-405's and KTD-411 matrix switchers (why the camera 0... ) Also, lots of DVMRe's back when they were new. I just joined this board today, inspiring to see the userbase of peers.

Very cool man, I have installed many KTD-405's and KTD-411 matrix switchers (why the camera 0... ) Also, lots of DVMRe's back when they were new. I just joined this board today, inspiring to see the userbase of peers.

Good to meet someone who has used my "baby". Yes camera 0 was always the source of some confusion, especially when we added the DVMRe protocol that started with 1.

Ed