tim36

buy HIKVISION NVR and cam from china ALIEXPRESS

Norway has different system for import taxes based on whether a similar item is available in the country.

It might be cheaper finding a store in your own country.

Or buy from a vender on Aliexpress (Aliexpress is NOT the store,it is a collection of stores) instead of Costco, especially after the membership fee.

The resellers on aliexpress are subject to the same tariffs and duties in all countries. You don't see it because the 1.9% for the U.S. is just factored into the price. As most, I can barely keep up with our own tax system, so you would have to know what Normay's duties are, but getting them from Costco would mean the 1.9% from China to the U.S. was paid and then the duty from the U.S. to Norway would then be paid. I've had U.S. Customs send me a letter for duties on larger orders, so the size of you purchase may dictate if your government gets involved.

Has anyone returned a faulty camera to any companies on Aliexpress or Alibaba? If so what was your experience and how long did it take to get a replacement? Thanks in advance.

Has anyone returned a faulty camera to any companies on Aliexpress or Alibaba? If so what was your experience and how long did it take to get a replacement? Thanks in advance.

Buellwinkle said it might cost a lot, it could cost even more than the device itself. Its part of the risk of buying it from another country.