TFiebig

CNB VCM-24VF Dazzle DVC100 Blue Iris configuration

Hi,

I have a CNB VCM-24VF connected to the composite port on a Dazzle DVC100 USB adapter. I'm unable to add this camera in Blue Iris 3. I continue to get an "Error: 80040217 () 1005" error. I contacted the software author and he suggested that I try either or both of the options under the Video -> USB,Fireware, or Analog -> Advanced tab - "Use YUY2 instead of RGB32" and/or "Use preview pin instead of capture pin". Neither or both of these options worked. Has anybody got this combination or something similar to work?

Thanks,

Thomas

You mean the combination of Dazzle/BI or CNB/Dazzle/BI? Can you get the Dazzle working with another camera or with no camera attached? A change of cam shouldn't matter though. I don't have a Dazzle but I'm interested in the problem. Google tells me that the Dazzle DOES work with BI because others have done it.

Yes. I am unable to get Blue Iris to work with my Dazzle DVC100, either with or without a camera plugged in to the composite port. It will also not work with any other camera. I tried uninstalling my software for my Logitech webcam, but it didn't help. I haven't found anyone else that has got this combination to work. I'm running Blue Iris 3.26.03 and 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium.

hello, if this post has not been solved, try also to tick the video standard manually to NTSC or PAL..see attached image..

blueiris.PNG.25691dd3541d194891bec1e9e096fe9e.PNG