CMServices

Intellicam

I have the ACD-200 day/night. It works for my need/use of watching my car in the parking lot. But it is not good enough at the distance I have it at for identifying and prosecuting, unless ofcourse I knew the person.

I have several of their (older) ADH-SDN400 armor dome cameras and some of the newer A200M armor domes. I liked the housing on the ADH cameras better...easier to plug in a camcorder and do "on-the-spot" aiming. With the A200M cameras, in order to keep the power/video leads "enclosed", I had to put on an extra conduit box that makes local adjustment a little more particular.

Watch their specs carefully...their products that specifically say Sony SuperHAD or ExView are, the ones that say Sony day/night are something else. The ADH-SDN400s handle low-light better than the A200Ms. I have decent site lighting, so it's not much of a problem.

Anyway, they are decent for imported product. They seem to be changing their focus from end-user service to distribution to installers only...I found them on eBay at the beginning of the year, about 2 weeks ago when I was doing an exchange, they told me they wanted me to do dealer paperwork because they weren't going to be doing end-user accounts anymore.