jasonjewert

Bosch Divar XF 700 All LIghts on front panel light up

I had a power supply blow on my Bosch Divar XF 700 right after the warranty ran out. I ordered a new one and replaced it. The unit now powers up however about twon minutes after plugging it in all the lights on the front panel turn on solid, I mean all the lights the camera and monitor numbers included. I have tried booting it with everything plugged in and with nothing plugged in always with the same result. I even tried without the hard drive plugged in. With an Ethernet cable plugged in it does get an IP address and I can open the control center in a browser but if I try to login it tells me bad credentials. Any help would be great Bosch support was less than helpful other than send it in we will charge you a fortune and figure it out for you. Thanks in advance!

hello

i had the same problem. contact with bosch service. service should you send new frontpanel. that could be incompatibility version firmware frontapanel with dvr firmware or no booting program on frontpanel. i'm not a technician or programmer and i could be wrong but you try get new frontapanel.

it may also be that your divar is brick and replace front panel not solve the problem.

good luck