bobg207

Amovision AM-C739 Bullet Camera reset

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum & hope I can get an answer to my dilemma.

I have several of the subject cameras and during setup of a new one, when I was changing the default password, I used an 11 character password - unfortunately the password field is only 8 characters.

I have tried numerous combinations of the password used including first or last 8 characters but none are recognised.

I now need to reset the camera's IP password. I have searched the camera body & there is no pinhole for a reset.

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to reset it with the search tool they provide in the CD. Click on "Modify" and then "Reset" and that should reset everything back to factory default.

The CD that came with the camera does not have a factory reset function, help file or instructions on resetting the camera. It seem I have an expensive door stop. Amovision customer support has been non existent - I wouldn't buy their goods again.

Sorry for intrusion, but I have a similar problem.

I have set the camera on DHCP ip and now it not take the address an not is possible enter.

The camera software "Search 1.0.2.1" not have any reset optin. If I not resolve the ip camera is only an piece of iron.

tks

Hi at all,

I've got also problems with my Amovision camera.

The frist two days it runs "well" (with small problems). But know I could not contakt the camera. That means I can't reach her via Internet Explorer or my surveilance station.

Then I tryed to open the SEARCH 1.0.2.1 tool but in the beginning I'm getting a warning: Search oninitDialog pcap_open fail and a Serailnumber. But this isnt' my serialnumer..

If I remove the power, wait a few minutes an put the power back, you can hear a klick from the camera and the yellow LED is switching to green!

With cmd -> ping and IP adress I could find it.

Then I tryed a secound PC with windows XP. The same.. I'm using windows Professional 64

From Amovision support no replay after several emails!!

Does some on have an idea how to reset the camera, or how to find out the "new" IP

Greetings

Philipp

Hi everyone - I have another problem with a Amovision AM-C739 I just purchased, and think if I could reset the camera it might fix it. I just came across this post, and was wondering if you have been able to get an answer to the original post.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I have exactly the same problem as you and after harassing Amovision support, they give me the software "Search 1.0.4.3" I have a particular network that does not allow me to use this software configuration, if ever you're interested, here's a download link: http://dl.free.fr/touzzlPH7

Good luck