Sign in to follow this  
jdoggg1

Reviews on Costco

For some reason, I can't view the actual reviews of these on Costco's website. https://www.costco.com/Swann-1080p-2-Pack-HD-NVR-IP-Bullet-Cameras.product.100039914.html#reviews

I think that anyone on here that's purchased any of the costco cameras and has had a positive experience should leave a review - I've noticed that they will not continue to carry products that aren't well received by their customers.

That's all, you may now return to your regularly scheduled surveillance.

I've tried posting reviews on Costco.com and they rarely get posted. I think it's a sham, not honest like Amazon reviews.

Well that's a bummer - I'm going to try when I get home this afternoon (not behind a firewall)

Costco is suppressing reviews?

I've tried posting reviews on Costco.com and they rarely get posted. I think it's a sham, not honest like Amazon reviews.

I posted a negative review on Costco for the new 700tve 12 camera package. It stayed on the site for 2 weeks along with two other negative reviews then was deleted. I've noticed that some of the positive reviews are for different DVR's then the ones advertised. I wouldn't trust any reviews on Costco.

Costco also claims they have only a 12 percent markup.

Costco is overpriced on so many items...

I posted a negative review on Costco for the new 700tve 12 camera package. It stayed on the site for 2 weeks along with two other negative reviews then was deleted. I've noticed that some of the positive reviews are for different DVR's then the ones advertised. I wouldn't trust any reviews on Costco.