sporanox

Ip Security Camera

I am setting up a homebrew solution with either Blue Iris or ZoneMinder. I currently have 2 Axis 2110 but need some night cameras without breaking the bank. Can anyone suggest a good outdoor camera that connects via RJ45 --> Ethernet.

Thanks

I am setting up a homebrew solution with either Blue Iris or ZoneMinder. I currently have 2 Axis 2110 but need some night cameras without breaking the bank. Can anyone suggest a good outdoor camera that connects via RJ45 --> Ethernet.

Thanks

www.esuncctv.net

The Hikvision ds-2cd2032 is a popular 1080p/3MP POE day/night bullet at a reasonable price. There's a bunch of info in the IP cam forum - read up on them there.

The Hikvision ds-2cd2032 is a popular 1080p/3MP POE day/night bullet at a reasonable price. There's a bunch of info in the IP cam forum - read up on them there.

Thanks

Forgot to mention the Blue Iris community forum - cam-it.org. The Hik cameras are very popular there, and there's lots of BI info. It tends to be more of a budget crowd than here.

+1, I have 3 of these and love them!