Sign in to follow this  
artistic_gore

Swann 8 channel 4 camera system from Costco

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on this system but reading around am seeing that the price recently increased from $900 to $1200 dollars. Is the system still as good of a deal with the $300 price increase? Does it ever go on sale back near the original price? I'd like to get a system soon but I could wait a while if I could save $300.

http://www.costco.com/Swann-8-Channel-3MP-NVR-Security-System-with-2TB-HDD-and-4-1080p-Cameras.product.100070789.html

I have thought about just buying a two pack, blueiris and building a small PC for dedicated storage but I really like the idea of plug and play, also I think that the cost of building a similar system would get me near the same ball park. I've been robbed 2 times in 3 years and would really like to get something decent up and running.

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on this system but reading around am seeing that the price recently increased from $900 to $1200 dollars. Is the system still as good of a deal with the $300 price increase? Does it ever go on sale back near the original price? I'd like to get a system soon but I could wait a while if I could save $300.

http://www.costco.com/Swann-8-Channel-3MP-NVR-Security-System-with-2TB-HDD-and-4-1080p-Cameras.product.100070789.html

I have thought about just buying a two pack, blueiris and building a small PC for dedicated storage but I really like the idea of plug and play, also I think that the cost of building a similar system would get me near the same ball park. I've been robbed 2 times in 3 years and would really like to get something decent up and running.

Yes it goes back on sale.